Medical gas flow monitoring
This solution is an innovative device allowing the measurement of the Medical Gas flow and consumption in healthcare facilities.
This user friendly wall-mounted system can measure either the total consumption of a facility or of a single area when placed at the inlet of a secondary Medical Gas network.
- No maintenance. Simply requires checking the flow meter calibration every 3 to 5 years.
- A tool for Medical Gas analytical accounting
- Allows detection of gas leaks
- Compact lockable metallic case, to be wall-mounted
- Measure of Medical Gas flow (oxygen, air…) and aggregated consumption
- High definition 3.5” color touch screen with enhanced monitoring capabilities
- Pressure level display + recording
- Data reporting through hospital’s computer network via RJ 45 cable (TCP/IP option)
- Portable version
- Flexible hoses for quick connection